23 novembro 2007

TRAINING FOR SPEED , Silvia Trkman

TRAINING FOR SPEED

- What comes first for you: being fast or being clean?

Ha-ha, I thought that’s pretty obvious!

I often get asked what I find more important in agility: running clean or running fast? Well, the thing is that both is important, it's just that for me, running fast is more important. I understand that this might not be everybody’s preference and I don’t think it should be, it’s just that personally, I prefer fleshy off-course to a clean, but slow run – not that La would give me an option, but…

....

Podem consultar aqui as restantes dicas da Silvia Trkman

Velocidade é o mais importante = Just Agility

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Enviar um comentário

Deixa aqui o teu comentário
Não o faças como anónimo
Obrigado

  ©Template Blogger Elegance by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO